Well we met at a bar, yes I said bar it's the big NO NO of all NO NO"S I know this but like I said I wasn't looking... Well we got into chatting and found out that we had a lot in common and we just hit it off.. So that night that he and I met he was out with a friend of his and all of us kinda got sick of the place we where at and wanted to go to another place so we left and went dancing and thats when it started, you know when you are feeling someone and your dancing and its like the whole world behind you stops and your in slow motion and you kiss and its not sparks its more like an explosion of fireworks and you know at that moment your in BIG TROUBLE and if you dont leave now your gonna regret it! Well that happened to me... I stopped myself told him that it was nice to meet and that I needed to go I kinda ran off the dance floor needless to say grabbed my friend and told him we need to go and go now! As I was leaving I could hear him telling me wait let me get your number.. So I paused for a moment and was thinking Summer you don't live for what if's so give him your number.. I then gave him my number and told him look if you are serious about calling me I will give you mine and really I dont want yours so if you lose this we can't meet again! Then I left I got to the light to cross the street and I could hear him calling my name and saying he just met an Angel, I was like OK this dude is really drunk or just desperate for sex... So I was outta their!
Well I didn't live far from the bar and was in with walking distance and me and my friend walked home, I got home and my mom at the time was living with me to help out with my son tells me some guy named Stuart just called you and wants you to call him back, I so wanted to give it the three day rule but I gave in like the sucker I am! We talked for hours like we had known each other for years just friends chatting about life and the people in it! We spent every moment we could together and not one time did I kiss him or sleep with him, it got to the point he asked me if I liked him and was into to him like he was me.. I told him yes but that I wanted to start as friends cause a solid relationship starts as friends.. Well we ended up going away for the 4th of July to San Diego and thats when I knew he just might be the one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment